Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Make Exceptions for Love Parrot Prints





















An early morning walk to and around Chelsea is always a treat, particularly when it includes a stopover at Doughnut Plant. Even though I can’t enjoy one of their famous doughnuts since they are no gluten free options as of yet, I still love stopping in and picking up a couple treats for friends/family.  There’s always so much to look at in the colorful, sugary sweet space.  Doughnut Plant makes great iced coffees, aqua frescas (watermelon, pineapple and celery, blueberry lemonade…yum!) and fresh pressed juices….any one of which makes a perfect treat for a humid morning.
I decided to wear my new love parrot print denim leggings today since their casual fit seem perfect for a Sunday morning walk.  I ended up ordering these after scouring Lord and Taylor’s website for this shirt. A search of their website did not turn up that shirt but I did discover these parrot printed jeans, and better yet they were on clearance sale with an extra 20% off. I love the happy print. tropical colors and the soft brushed denim feel. Their fit is slightly off, a bit roomier in the legs than I would have liked but then again I’m not great at buying pants which is why I usually don’t. I make exceptions for some pants though….love parrots fall into that category.
Outfit Details:
Blouse (old) - Deletta blouse with painterly print from Anthropologie
T-shirt (old) - Pilcro brand, Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment