Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feeling like an Easter Egg



































Just a quick outfit post from last week....looking at this now I think I'm dressed like an Easter Egg. Anyways, I love the bright spring/summer colors in this dress, the fun chevron design and the smooth fabric. It's such an easy dress to wear and doesn't need much styling. Last time I featured it on this blog I wore it like this.

On this particular day, I decided to pair it with the necklace and earrings I purchased at the MoMA Staff Sale. I still can't believe I found a bunny necklace and earrings! And to think I wasn't even going to check out the sale. Meant To Be. I think adding these accessories to this dress may be why I now keeping thinking about Easter but I do think they go nicely with the whole outfit. It puts me in a happy mood, one of the great things about crafting personal style.

Dress - Steps, South Street Seaport

Leggings (old) - Kensie

Boots (old) - Town Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment