Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simple Summer Activities




 
 






































Simple summer activities are the ones I always miss the most. With summer coming to a close (*sigh), I've been walking along the Hudson River more, getting in all the sunshine and river breezes that I can.  It's fun watching boats of every variety moving about the water; tourist site-seeing boats, tug boats, ferries, yachts, and more, cutting patterns in the river.  Walking along the water's edge is one of my favorite summer activities, and I'll miss it once the colder temperatures and icy winds have closed in.  I stopped in at one of the garden centers by my apartment and noticed more autumnal flowers and plants than they had a couple of weeks ago. So many gorgeous autumnal shades of orange, gold and purple and hearty greens, but still I already miss the soft pastels, brilliant whites and feathery plants of spring and summer. What activities are you going to miss once summer is over?

Outfit Details:

Pants - Kylie Crop Retro Cruiser, Paige Denim

Shirt (old) - American Eagle

Camisole (old) - Target

Bag (old) - Dear Parsy Tote, Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment