Sunday, June 30, 2013

Painterly Dress





As mentioned in this post, I have a new appreciation for Macy’s thanks to some of the finds I’ve made on their website. I really love their MADE Fashion Week for Impulse creations, especially this solar system one and the painterly one I’m wearing in this post. Not only do they come in fun colors and prints but they are the most comfortable, no fuss dresses….so easy to throw on and head out the door in. I’ve always liked dropwaist dresses so the shape of this dress is another plus in my books. One thing I should note is that both of the MADE Fashion Week for Impulse dresses I have are really short (and I’m definitely not tall) so I can’t see wearing these without leggings or at the very least opaque tights. 
Outfit Details:
Shirt (old) - from some dance store
Leggings (old) - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment