Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hoboken Adventure


image
Hoboken, here I come!
image
Ready to explore! 
image
So many wonderful cafes, grocers, delis, bakeries, flower shops, boutiques….and each with their own personality.  Storefronts with awnings never fail to charm!
image
image
Frank Sinatra’s star at 415 Monroe Street! This star marks where his birth home once stood…sadly it was torn down in 1970. Wish I would have had a cloth or something with me….the star could really use a good cleaning.
image
Beautiful architectural detailing everywhere I looked in Hoboken! Fretwork, figurative cornices, colonnades, brick molding, painted facades….heaven!
image
So tempted! 
image
The view over to Manhattan is stunning. It’s wonderful being able to walk along the way less crowded walkways along the water or relax on a bench just enjoying the view.  Why did I not come over here sooner?  I’m seriously considering a month’s pass for the ferry so I can spend more of the summer on the other side of the Hudson!
image
Nautical detailing…yeah, I sometimes dress thematically if it suits the occasion…
image
Up close of the jewelry I paired with my outfit today
Outfit Details:
Sunglasses - Kate Spade New York

No comments:

Post a Comment