Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bringing the Beach to the City Streets









When I first saw this dress it was love at first sight! First, turquoise and yellow are one of my favorite color combinations.  Second, I love the V shaped back with exposed zipper (which I really should of photographed too…sorry). Third, you can never go wrong with a fit and flare style. Fourth, a beach scene….on a dress…who doesn’t like the beach?!! And fifth, Tracy Reese is THE designer who consistently creates dresses that I not only think are beautiful but also which feel comfortable on.  Sometimes there are gorgeous dresses that feel too precious to wear or where you feel you have to be careful how you move either because of the shaping, materials, detailing, etc. Dresses should be more more than pretty, they should fun to wear.  Bright colors, playful patterns and great silhouettes, Reese’s dresses never lack in style or detail, but most importantly they make wearing them a complete joy. Basically, Tracy Reese dresses are magical.
P.S. Last Fall I got to meet Tracy Reese and she was as gracious as you might imagine. You can check out my post from that experience here.
Outfit Details:
T-Shirt - Perfect Fit Tee from J Crew (can you tell I love these t-shirts?)
Cardigan - Beaded Collar Cardigan in Rose Gold (purchased from Lord and Taylor)

No comments:

Post a Comment