Monday, September 9, 2013

Graphic Punch, aka Crazy Cat Dress

































































































































































































I firmly believe in happy accidents, fate, kismet, or whatever you want to call it. How else would you explain the fact that I rarely step into a bricks and mortar H&M (there's a little too much chaos and clutter in there for me) but when I do I not only come across a puffy red heart purse but also this dress.    Okay, neither are practical items nor likely to have much longevity in my wardrobe, not to mention this dress is probably "too young" and "too short" for me but I'm okay with all of the above. I'm not going to let some silly rules stop me from wearing a dress with the perfect (or should I say purrfect?) punch of black and white cartoon kitty cats.  Also, this dress is machine washable...bonus!

Outfit Details:

Dress: Jersey Dress, H&M

T-shirt: Short Sleeve Top, H&M

Leggings (old): Kensie

Bag (old): Le Sportsac



No comments:

Post a Comment