Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Color that Gleams

























This bright sun kissed coral color might be one of my favorite colors. I pretty much love every color but if there's a store full of colorful clothing I seem to be naturally drawn to this hue.  Pair that color with a twirly skirt, sheer fabric and delicate flowers and I get a little weak at the knees. Technically this is supposed to be a spring/summer dress but I love it too much to restrict it to only two seasons. I think the brown tights with floral embroidery and coppery shoes give just the touch of autumnal styling needed to carry this dress in October (maybe even November...).  Do you have a favorite dress you hate packing away for the summer? How do you style it to get a few more wears in past the season it was intended for?

Outfit Details:

Dress: Ted Baker Pennyy Floral Embellished Dress (no longer on Ted Baker site but still available in some sizes here)

Sweater: Ted Baker Ettia Lace Detail Cardigan 

Shoes (old): Sofft 'Fatina' Mary Jane Pump (purchased during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale)


No comments:

Post a Comment