Sunday, October 13, 2013

Open House New York















































































As part of Open House New York this weekend my cousin and I went on Broadway Tour which began at the Times Square Museum. Generally I love any walking tour but I can't say I enjoyed this one (long story/number of reasons) but at least my cousin seemed to enjoy it which is the main reason I booked our tickets anyways.  I did, however, think the Times Square museum was pretty cool mostly because I had no idea that it was even there even though I've passed by it many times. And the weather was beautiful this weekend so that was also a plus.  I still find this time of year confusing in terms of figuring out what to wear since one second it feels chilly outside and the next it's almost balmy. Autumn = the season of adding on and taking off layers of clothing on the same day.

Outfit Details:

Skirt (old): Zara

Pocket watch tank (old): Anthropologie

Coat (old): Nick and Mo via Modcloth

Scarf (old): Anthropologie

Belt (old): Anthropolgie

Necklace (old): Anthropologie

Boots (old): John Fluevog

Purse (old): Anthropolgie



No comments:

Post a Comment