Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Watercolor Print with Dots Upon Dots







































Quick outfit post from a few weeks ago....back when it was still warm enough to not wear a jacket outside (*sigh*).  I love mixing patterns and the patterns in both this skirt and blouse actually go with a lot of other things but I often wear them together. Usually I tend not to style my outfits exactly as Anthropologie does, even if the pieces are from there but this is one exception. This skirt and blouse just belong together so I would have paired them together even if I hadn't seen them styled this way on Anthropologie's website.  Anyways, looking at this photo really makes me miss the warmer days of early autumn; I'm not ready for the colder temperatures of late autumn and early winter.

Outfit Details:

Skirt (old): Liquid Acres Skirt, Anthropologie

Blouse (old): Dots Within Blouse, Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment