Sunday, July 20, 2014

Saturday Strolling


























































Aside from getting cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping done, the main priority on my list yesterday was to stop by The Strand bookstore to get some reading material for an upcoming trip. But since I was in a mood for wandering (as is usually the case), that's exactly what I did. And my wandering led me to the Lower East Side so of course I stopped at the New Museum.  I was very impressed with the new exhibition Here and Elsewhere and highly recommend you check it out. It's poignant, informative, and beautifully installed.

Outfit Details:

Jumper: Angie, from Macy's
Hat: Lord and Taylor
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters
Earrings: Metropolitan Museum of Art
Tote: MoMA for Uniqlo
T-shirt: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment