Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Let the Sunshine In! Golden Hues for Sunny Days

















































































July 4th was rainy and a little dreary but the rest of the long weekend more than made up for it. I suppose the sunny skies may be why I gravitated towards golden hues on both Saturday and Sunday. In typical long weekend fashion I was more tired by Monday after a 3 day weekend than I am after a 2 day weekend.but in my opinion, long weekends in the summer are made for cramming in lots of activity.  After a few errands, I spent Saturday wandering galleries in Chelsea before heading over to the East Village to go on a tour organized by the Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space. I managed to get a rush ticket that night for The Cripple of Inishmann which was a great way to end a fantastic day. Sunday I spent a little time in Central Park and visited the American Folk Art Museum and the Museum of Art and Design before heading over to Governor's Island to see Third Rail Projects production of Roadside Attraction (brilliant!). I wonder what adventures this coming weekend will bring?

Outfit Details:
Outfit 1:
Dress: Anthropologie via Tradesy
T-shirt: Uniqlo for Laudree
Boots: xoxo
Belt: Bettie Page
Tote: Anthropologie
Necklace: Tatty Devine via MoMA Staff Sale

Outfit 2:
Dress: Anthropologie
T-shirt: Uniqlo
Belt: Anthropologie
Bag: The Stone Flower
Shoes: Suprega

No comments:

Post a Comment