Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th of July!














































































































Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

Despite the rain (which was not nearly as bad as the storms we have been having the last few days) I think it was still a really great day. I had a fun time roaming the city and checking out a few exhibitions including Madeline in New York: The Art of Ludwig Bemelmans at The New York Historical Society and Jeff Koons: A Retrospective at the Whitney Museum of American Art. I also found these shoes in my size at Anthropologie (now with an extra 20% off!) which I thought were perfect for July 4th (and everyday wear too) but sadly had to be worn only inside yesterday due to the drizzly conditions outside.

I can't wait to be outside more today! Enjoy the beautiful weather forecast for today and tomorrow!

Outfit Details:
Dress: Anthropologie
Denim polka-dot cropped leggings: Hue
Shirt: Anthropologie:
Hat: Lord and Taylor
Shoes: Suprega
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tote: Uniqlo MoMA collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment