Friday, April 25, 2014

SAY CHEESE!







































I've passed by this sign at the Melt Shoppe countless times and each time I always think to myself that I need to have my camera handy next time I'm passing it. It's a pretty swell sign don't you think? The last time I walked by on the way to work I was wearing a lot of yellow and couldn't resist the opportunity to snag a photo.  Small problem though....the morning commute...steady stream of people heading to work at a brisk pace plus scaffolding on either side do not make for a conducive photo op. As you can imagine, I got a lot of perplexed and annoyed expressions so please excuse the blank/'I'm not here' expression. on my face. Cheese!

Outfit Details:
Skirt: Plenty by Tracy Reese
Blouse: Anthropologie
Striped Top: American Eagle Outfitters
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment