Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspired by Piet Mondrian (or a box of crayons or a Disney character)

















Image Source




Maybe it's the milder weather, but I've really been gravitating toward bright hues and bold patterns lately. It's so nice to not have to wear a million layers of clothing and to enjoy strolling around outside. And this outfit that I wore earlier this week is definitely bright. I'd like to say I was inspired by the Piet Mondrian postcard I have on my dresser, but in truth some days I'm just as inspired by a box of crayons or a jellybean display. There are so many color combinations I really love but there's something so comforting and satisfying about primary colors. 

Outfit Details:
Dress: Anthropologie
Long Sleeve Shirt: Uniqlo
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Tights: Hue
Jacket: BB Dakoka
Tote bag: conference swag

No comments:

Post a Comment