Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'm not wearing a coat! YES!



























































































































































































Saturday was amazing! I met up with a friend I hadn't seen since undergrad/archaeology days, which let's just say is quite awhile ago.  We spent time catching up while walking the High Line, checking out some galleries and having brunch in Chelsea. Earlier in the day I wandered around the Union Square Greenmarket to enjoy all the spring time blooms before stopping in at the Rubin  Museum  and exploring a couple antique shops along the way. It was the kind of day where I woke up really early and couldn't wait to get outside. Oh, did I mention that it was in the 70s?! Not only did I not wear a coat, I didn't feel the need to bring any additional layers with me either. AND I broke out the straw hat. I think we still have a few cooler days ahead but it's so nice to know that we are truly (at last!) well into spring.  I've been waiting for this weather for months and I know I'm not the only one!

Outfit Details:
Dress - Free People
Tights - Anthropologie
Hat - Lord and Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment