Thursday, February 27, 2014

That One Nice Weekend in Februrary



















































Looking at the photos I took last weekend I'm feeling really wistful. Winter gave us all a little preview of spring and for two days I almost believed spring had arrived. Of course, Monday rolled around and we were back to wintery weather. Unfortunately, this weekend will be nothing like last. I'm glad I got a chance to explore Ivan Navarro's installation in Madison Square Park while the weather was nice. I think this weekend I'll be spending more time indoors, checking out some exhibitions I haven't yet had a chance to see.

Outfit Details:
Coat: BB Dakota
Dress: American Eagle Outfitters
Tights: Anthropologie
Gloves: The Irish Shoppe, NOTL
Hat: American Eagle Outfitters
Floral Scarf: Textile Museum of Canada
Bag: Anthropologie
Boots: Ugg

No comments:

Post a Comment