Sunday, February 2, 2014

Here a Bunny, There a Bunny



I know I've been neglecting this blog (sorry!) but there have been so many other things going on that writing a styling post has been the last thing on my mind. Rest assured though, I have been keeping the spirit of 'Jackie's Stylings' going....I mean if you are going to get dressed each day why not make styling choices that express who you are. (However, I admit that some days this winter I cared more about keeping warm than looking stylish....hopefully I still managed even with all the additional layers).

Anyways, the last two days have been pretty mild for this time of year which makes me very happy. It has been great being able to wear lighter layers, not to mention actually enjoying being outside rather than trying to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible just to get inside.

Here's a look at what I wore this weekend. I guess I was feeling inspired by my bunny Crusader and the spring-like weather. I was also around 4 year olds at work this weekend so I felt my outfits were appropriate for that occasion as well.








Outfit details:
Top photo:
Sweater - Kensie
Pants - BB Dakota
Button-up Shirt - BCBG Generation
Hat - Anthropologie
Gloves - Uniqlo

Other photos:
Blouse - Collective Concepts
Jeans - Hudson
Cardigan - Mendocino (Queen St. West)
Gloves - Anthropologie
Hat - Echo
Scarf - Betsy Johnson
Belt - Anthropolgie

Both photos:
Coat - Steve Madden Girl
Bag - H&M
Boots - Ugg

***Crusader bunny as herself... No styling needed

No comments:

Post a Comment