Monday, March 17, 2014

The Wearing of the Green: Happy St. Patrick's Day













































Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you wore green! I made sure to don myself in green from head to toe and wear my shamrock earrings and Celtic harp necklace. (I had the tune "The Wearing of the Green" running through my head all day).  I celebrated this special day by heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art with some colleagues to check out the Ink Art exhibition and then trying to cut across the parade route to get back into the office :) But in case you think I split from tradition, don't worry...I popped into the Irish Arts Center that weekend so I definitely had a chance to tap into my roots. Anyways, it doesn't hurt to break from tradition every now and then and enjoy a bit of cultural exchange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment