Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Wear






















My whole weekend was all about seeing art and being outside, which I guess isn't different from any other weekend except for the fact that summer seems to have arrived and there were a lot of art fairs going on. Saturday I checked out Pulse Contemporary Art Fair and discovered an artist whose work immediately made me smile, relax, think and feel refreshed.  Not only did I fall in love with Shantell Martin's work but she was wonderful to speak with.  And because you can never have too much art in your life, I stopped in to see a few exhibitions in Chelsea on the way, including Ken Price's installations at Matthew Marks. Later in the day I popped into work to get a few things done so on top of being a fun Saturday it was a productive one too!

Outfit Details:
Top - BB Dakota
Jeans - J Brand
Tote - Uniqlo MoMA collaboration

No comments:

Post a Comment